11.12.2012

Amazing Amalfi

Few weeks ago, Char and I went to breathtakingly beautiful Amalfi coast and we enjoyed great (not really great but considering it is almost winter time...) sunshine, delicate local food (all about lemon! Lemon risotto, lemon skin candy, lemon soufflĂ©, lemon... you name it!) and amazing landscape. Definitely going back there during the spring and summer time. It is a real paradise. 











black linen knit top private/ yellow pleated tapered trousers with fold down knit waist 3.1 Phillip Lim/ booties Drudd/ cotton-blend tweed peplum jacket Red Valentino/ purple mini bag Salvatore Ferragamo.

1. amazing Amalfi coast 
2. as above
3. a friendly Italian old guy taught me how to pose, and I know I am bad at posing...
4. a beautiful hotel at the coast
5. Amalfi town in the evening 
6. as above
7. lovely ceramic tablewares of restaurant La Caravella in Amalfi town.

I found myself always in love with minimalism style brand such as Jil Sander, Theysken's Theory, 3.1 Phillip Lim, etc. When I found this pair of high waist yellow trousers I couldn't take my eyes of them. The great combination of different materials (cotton + silk, in this case), the bright yellow without any other decoration just make this piece so outstanding yet not flamboyant at all. 

However, I like the girly dreamy style of Red Valentino as well. Oh, my.


No comments:

Post a Comment