3.19.2013

Dunhuang, Wild Yet Charming







pants, shoes, belt, blouse all private

1. Mingsha Mountain in Dunhuang, Gansu, China
2. As above
3. Outside Mogao Caves in Dunhuang, Gansu, China
4. On the way to Mogao Caves, the rocky waste
5. On Mingsha Mountain
6. Outside Mogao Caves 

My trip to Dunhuang two years ago to me is still a fresh memory. Dunhuang is an extremely dry place with few vegetable to supplement necessary vitamins. However, it is so charming that my friend and I stayed there for quite a few days despite the terrible climate. Mingsha Mountain was not as beautiful as it seems in my photos, however, if you have never been to desert, it is still worth visiting; Mogao Cavess, instead, is a place you can never miss because the frescos were so amazing! However, one can only be allowed to visit at most eight caves during one trip so it was unfortunate that we were not be able to see more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment