4.18.2013

Number Sixteen

If you have read my post before, you might remember that I mentioned Crosby Street Hotel in Manhattan. 

This Hotel Number Sixteen, together with Crosby Street Hotel, belongs to Firmdale Hotels Group and because of the great experience with Crosby last time in NYC, we chose to live in Hotel Number Sixteen in London.

It has the similar contemporary feeling to Crosby, yet it is much smaller. Each room has a different design and we did like the one we stayed in.

It has been an extremely busy month for me and I feel so happy that I finally can squeeze some time to take care of this blog. 








1. Hotel guest room
2. As above
3. As above
4. The room we stayed in
5. Public area
6. Public area (I do like the color of the painting but I didn't really appreciate the moths...)
7. Public area

No comments:

Post a Comment