Char and I went to Cinque Terre for the weekend short time ago. The weather was horrible- it was raining constantly and we did not see even a little bit of sunshine. We intended to drive along the coastline, then we were told that part of the highway was blocked now because of the landslide... It was so unfortunate, so we first drove to Monterosso al Mare and parked our car there and went for train. However, Cinque Terre are still very enchanting, with their great sceneries and wonderful small restaurants.
black cashmere coat MaxMara Studio/ wool pleated skirt Brooks Brothers/ white sweater Massimo Dutti/ green scarf Longchamp/ tights via Anthropologie/ booties Drudd/ black leather belt J.Crew/ camera bag Billingham/ yellow leather handbag Nagatani/ sunglasses Chanel/ light pink fresh water pearl earrings private
1. Char and I were having lunch in a lovely small restaurant called Trattoria dal Billy in Manarola, Liguria. Look at all these dishes on the table! These are just the appetizers! Very fresh and tasty local sea food.
2. On our way looking for the trattoria.
3. As above
4. On the morning in La Spezia, before we went to Cinque Terre. Yes, there were sunshine, but not in Cinque Terre...
5. As above
6. After our lunch in Manarola, Liguria.
7. As above.
8. As above.
9. In Riomaggiore, Liguria. It began to rain, so I changed my scarf as a headscarf.
10. As above.
11. Beautiful sea view in Riomaggiore.
12. Art work is everywhere! In Manarola.
13. The beautiful Trattoria dal Billy!